Revital Trichology Clinic is headed by Dr. Rekha Yadav who is a Certified Trichologist from IAT (Aus).
She has wealth of expertise in identifying and treating the hair and scalp problems of clients all over the world.
Q. WHAT IS TRICHOLOGY ?
Trichology is the science of hair and scalp and its problems.
Q. WHAT WILL A TRICHOLOGIST DO?
A. During the initial consultation, the trichologist will determine what the problem is. This is when their knowledge and experience is most called upon. Deeper analysis of the hair or skin may be necessary to help the trichologist determine the cause of the problem and the best way to treat it. Once the cause is established, the trichologist will decide:
1. If your problem requires treatment and, if so, what treatment would be most beneficial.
2.If surgical or non surgical procedures are required, your trichologist will advise you on the best and most effective methods available.
Q. CAN ANYTHING BE DONE FOR HAIR LOSS?
A. The hair grows very quickly and, in consequence, reflects body imbalances very quickly. Therefore certain types of hair loss can indicate internal disfunctions of the body, some of which may be very serious. It is important to act early before the follicles die to have regrowth and maintain existing hair.
Q. IS MICROSCOPIC ANALYSIS OF THE HAIR NECESSARY?
A. In certain cases of hair loss and breakage, microscopic analysis of hair is essential to establish the type of problem that exists. Microscopic analysis can be used to:
1. Establish whether your rate of hair loss is excessive.
2. Determine if the growing hair bulbs are normal.
3. Assess the structural damage to hair.
4. Confirm the presence of lice or a fungal infection.
5. Determine the severity of alopecia areata - a stress related problem.
6. Confirm protein-malnutrition in suspected cases.
7. Confirm the presence of certain inherited hair problems.
loss that may expand with time. In some cases the hair loss is gradual, without noticeable symptoms, and may go unnoticed for a long time. In other instances, the hair loss is associated with severe itching, burning, and pain, and is rapidly progressive.
Hair transplant -Natural Hairline
Follicular Unit Transplant
Scarless Hair Transplant
No Pain- No Scar-